Monday, June 18, 2012

Pet Peeves


I am linking up with Jessica at Mrs. Stanford's Class for her Comment-a-Holics and Other Blogger Pet Peeves.



Thanks Jessica for putting this together.  It appears that a lot of bloggers feel the same exact way.

My first pet peeve is that I love trying to make comments as often as I can.  It is really frustrating when after I write my comment that the verifier comes up.  I understand that is supposed to block spam, however it is probably blocking other bloggers from leaving comments.  I know I have lots of trouble trying to figure out what it says sometimes.  It makes me feel like I am really old because I can't read it.  If you are one that has the verifier, maybe take it off for a few days and see if there is a difference with how many comments you get and see if you really do get spam.  Again is just a suggestions.  You do not have to do it.

Another pet peeve is when the font on a blog is so little.  I hate feeling older than I am and when the font is so little, it makes me feel old.  I hate having to strain my eyeballs to see what the blog is saying.  Please make your font easily readable.
Those two would be my biggest pet peeves.  I am not saying my blog is perfect so I hope you don't think that I am saying that since I am linking up.  I would love to have any suggestions you may have to improve my blog.  I think constructive criticism is great as long as it is helpful. :)  If you think there is something I could do to make my blog improve, I would love to hear.


Kindergarten, 2nd - Reading, Education - TeachersPayTeachers.com
 







7 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you April!!!

    Brian :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and I love your blog! The only thing I would change is the font size of your pages at the top. Is there a way to make them a little bigger and still fit them in one line?

    Melissa from http://transitionalkinder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I agree with you on the size of the pages. I need to figure out how to do that. ;) Great suggestions. Thanks.

      april
      Wolfelicious

      Delete
  3. Thanks for following my blog! I am your newest follower as well! :)
    -Lovely Nina

    Lovely Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great comments/ideas April. Haven't been visiting my blog friends as well as I should. So I will be stopping in more often since it's summer for sure. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stopped by after you left a message on my blog and now I am your newest follower! Thanks for stopping by!
    Diane
    schoolhousetreasures

    ReplyDelete