Sunday, June 3, 2012

Linky party catch up...

How do you know it is summer?

Well, Jeannie at Kindergarten Lifestyle is hosting a linky about how you know it's summer vacation.











I am also linking up with




 for








 

 This is another fun linky.  Things I couldn't live without!!

1.  My awesome teacher easel.
 

 2.  My Smartboard.
 

3.  My MacBook Pro.  I don't know what I would do without this.  I think it my be my best friend.

 

4.  Mr. Sketch Markers.  I love using these to grade my student's papers.  I love how when I put a star on their page they sniff the paper.  It cracks me up. ;)

Also, don't forget if you would like to be a guest blogger, I am looking for some.  Just click Be a Guest Blogger and fill out the form.





 


12 comments:

  1. ooooh Love Ya Like a Sister is super cute!!!
    Thanks for linking up!

    Oh, and I am on book two of Fifty Shades...love it!

    Natalie
    TeacheryTidbits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting this linky. I like seeing the fonts that everyone uses. I too am on the second book.

      April

      Delete
  2. Absolutely loved hanging with my boys during the summers! So much fun and so many memories!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there are so many memories. I love it.

      April

      Delete
  3. I love getting to catch up on everything I should get done during the school year but can't!! Love summer!

    And I LOVE your blog - zebra stripes are too cool!
    jeannie

    Kindergarten Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for joining the PAR-TAY! I have an obsession with Mr. Sketch as well. I've noticed that I often end up with just as many dots my nose as my students seem to get. One boy in my class a few years ago kept licking them, so I guess my obsession is still in check ;). If you ever see me with a rainbow tongue, please host an intervention. Oh . . . and I'm on Book 2 . . . hehehehe. Happy week to you and thanks again!

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How funny that one of your boys kept licking them. I guess they do smell that good though. I will keep a look out for a rainbow tongue. :) I stayed up late last night to keep reading the second. I like this book better than the first.

      april

      Delete
  5. I love having the built in "catch up" time over the summer too!! Even though once it gets here I start reading books like 50 Shades, which temporarily distracts me from them a little longer :)

    ❤- Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I have the exact same problem with the catching up and the book.

      April

      Delete
  6. I'm a new follower thanks to the font linky party!
    Mel D
    Seusstastic Classroom Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Thanks for becoming a follower. I follow your blog too.

      April
      Wolfelicious

      Delete