Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I Saw It On Pinterest Linky

I am linking up with Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher for the I Saw It On Pinterest Linky.  Pinterest is so AMAZING to get ideas.  I love seeing what everyone likes.



Here are some of the things I have been hoping to make pinning.

 
~~Sounds and looks like a great beach day drink~~

 Beach Juice!: Water - Country Time Pink Lemonade Mix - Fresh Strawberries - Smirnoff Watermelon Vodka - Triple Sec - Malibu Coconut Rum 
http://pinterest.com/source/peaceloveguacamole.blogspot.com/

~~ Nice Summer Snack~~

 Sugar Cookie Tacos
 http://pinterest.com/source/whatscookingirls.blogspot.com/


~~Distressing Furniture.~~
I actually am just about finished with one piece of furniture.  
Love this! 
 
 black distressed furniture
http://pinterest.com/source/decorate.tipjunkie.com/

There are actually more I want to do, but this is a good start.  I just realized I usually repin different recipes that look really good but then I never make them.  I guess that should be one thing I do this summer is try those recipes out. 

Head on over the Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher and join the Pinterest linky.




7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome!! No problem. :) THanks for hosting.

      April
      Wolfelicious

      Delete
  2. Oh my word . . . beach juice! Uh, yes PLEASE! Great post April.

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you get a chance stop by my blog and check out my “Pintervention” linky party! It is the motivation I needed to complete my mile long pinterest list!! It will also be need to see the finished projects!
    ThirdGradeIsAHoot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the invite. I already know a post I can link up.

      APril
      Wolfelicious

      Delete