Thursday, June 7, 2012

Laughing Par-Tee

Have you seen the e cards floating around on Pinterest and Facebook?  I think they are hilarious.  I thought it would be fun to start a linky of your favorite Yourecards by someecards.com.  They always seem to make me laugh and who doesn't want to laugh?  I hope you join (please) this laughing Par-Tee!!


Here is the newest one I have seen and I think it is pretty hilarious and you know every teacher is thinking this. :0)




To join the linky all you have to do is add this picture (below) to your post, link the post back to me and then add your favorite e card.  Once you do that, then link up.













8 comments:

  1. OMG! I think every teacher I know must've text that picture 10 times over the last couple of days, lol!!! They are definitely hilarious! Thanks for this fun idea!

    ~Tanya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tanya,
      I agree they are funny. I hope you decide to link up.

      April

      Delete
  2. AWESOME IDEA!!! I'll be linking up with you ladies tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linked to your party! :) I'll pin this post as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much for linking up and pinning this. :)

      April
      Wolfelicious

      Delete
  4. I love this idea! These cards are hilarious!
    I will be linking up soon!
    :)Dana

    Stop by & visit me at Fun in 1st Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up!! I agree they are hilarious.

      April
      Wolfelicious

      Delete