Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Behavior Posters and Classroom Jobs



In the middle of last school year I decided to switch around my behavior chart.  It was kinda like what I already used however it also had colors at the top of it.  You can check out the post here.

Anyways, I ended up really liking the behavior chart.  It really motivated my 'good' students to even try harder.  Since I liked it so much I new I wanted to make one again for this coming year.  I am changing my room theme so I needed to make a new chart.  Here is what I came up with.


   This is the one I decided to print off and us for this year.  Now I just need to laminate it and find somewhere in my classroom for it.

I also made two other versions of this chart.  One is completely black and white and the other has the word in color.  I have a picture below of the 3 different versions.  Check them out.

TPT     TN


TPT     TN


TPT     TN
 Another project I have been working on is making a new job chart for my classroom.
I plan on using clothes pins for these too.  Everyone will start at the vacation card and they will clip down to a job when it is their turn.  I printed these out, laminated them, and then I added a ribbon to connect them.  I plan on hanging them up on my Calendar Bulletin Board.
TPT     TN


Thanks for checking out my new products!



Kindergarten, 2nd - Reading, Education - TeachersPayTeachers.com
 








25 comments:

  1. I am a clip chart fan! And a new follower of the Wolf pack!

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your clip chart is gorgeous! I love the zebra border. Great idea to do something similar for jobs!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your job charts and behavior chart:0) Thanks for stopping by and linking up:) I am getting so many wonderful ideas to add to my list....that's a good and bad thing...lol:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I know what you mean. I have so many projects to do that my days have been busy.

      April

      Delete
  4. I'm changing my whole room to zebra this year so I'm glad I found your site! :)

    -Courtney
    2ndgradesnapshots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to see how your classroom turns out too.

      April
      Wolfelicious

      Delete
  5. April,

    It looks great! I'm working on redoing my clip chart for behavior too! Funny... I love the idea of a clip chart for jobs. I think I'm going to have to steal that and make one with my sports theme.

    Crystal
    Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Last year I had a sports theme, but I decided to switch it for this year.

      April
      Wolfelicious

      Delete
  6. I love the whole clip idea. I used colored cards the last several years and it just takes up so much space. I already have a very small classroom and this year will be the biggest class I have every had so I am for sure going to use this idea. Thanks!!

    Heather
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a new follower, thanks for sharing. I am doing red/white polka dots this year; what a cute, genius idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thanks for becoming a follower! :) Thanks so much!


      April
      Wolfelicious

      Delete
  8. I like your theme. I am using the clip chart for behavior. I don't really have a "theme" unless you count colorful as a theme (haha). Anyway, this year I'm focusing more on academics and routine. Next year I'll be able to switch things up and add a classroom theme.

    By the way, thank you for visiting my blog. I am following you too!
    Amy
    Where Seconds Count 2nd grade blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for following me! I am your newest follower! I saw your behavior chart. First of all, it looks great! Some kindergarten and first grade teachers used a similar version of this at my school, and the kiddos LOVED it! I don't know if you've ever thought about it, but for those kiddos who are consistantly on "Outstanding," our school has those kiddos "clip up and off the chart!" Then either the teacher can wear that student's clip for the rest of the day. Our principal would even wear some students' clips on his shirt or tie. Just thought I'd share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thanks for following. I do, do something for the kiddos that are at the top. They get to put a jewel on their clip and after 5 they get a new clothespin that they get to color. I hang up their old clips in my room. Each day they are on pink they also get a certificate to take home saying they had a pink day.

      April
      Wolfelicious

      Delete
  10. Great ideas. I used the clip chart the last year and a half in my second grade class. I love it!

    ✰Becca
    Fun is Found in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I am glad to know that your second grade class loved it.

      April
      Wolfelicious

      Delete
  11. Your chart is cute. I have used one similar to that for 7 yrs. now. This summer I have decided to do WBT (like you), so I was wondering are you going to use the chart, instead of the behavior cards? Or both simultaneously?
    Thank you,
    Heather Bridges
    Krazy about Kindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to use the chart instead of cards. I personally like the chart a lot better.

      April
      Wolfelicious

      Delete
  12. You have a great system for organizing your behavior management plan as well as your classroom jobs.

    ReplyDelete