Saturday, May 12, 2012

Summer Bucket List Linky


Howdy! I can't believe how close summer is.  Hadar, April, and Teri are hosting a Summer Bucket List Linky and I have decided to link up!  It is always nice to have some goals to accomplish for the summer!







1.  I would love to go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  (I doubt that I will go, but I would love to)



2. Visit my mom and go to Legoland.

3.  Add zebra print to my Peanuts/Snoopy and Sports theme classroom.  I am in love with zebra print so I thought I would add it.  I have primary colors in my classroom right now and I love them, but I may switch to the zebra, pink and green since my walls are green.  If I could find the second picture in blue instead of pink it would blend in more with my current theme.
           

4.  Love, love, love the Damask wall stencils.  I want to stencil my house over the summer (or pay someone to do it.) Not for sure about the colors yet.  Love the black and white but may do browns. 



5.  Hang out with my lil boy!

 6.  Make up our kindergarten curriculum map and align it to CCS.


 7. Last but certainly not least, relax!!

What are your plans for the summer?


                                                                           

19 comments:

  1. Hey April! I just came across your blog through the linky party and became your newest follower :) I also want to go to Legoland, especially after I got the the e-mail from our country saying teachers can get free passes :) Have you been to Harry Potter world yet? I keep saying I'm going to go, but haven't made it out there yet. Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

    Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thanks for becoming a follower!! I love free passes! I have a card with my picture on it now for Legoland since I have went before. I haven't been to the Harry Potter park yet. Hopefully I will soon though.

      APril

      Delete
  2. I have to align our kindergarten map too!! Or you can just send me yours ;) Just kidding! Your list looks like lots of fun!!!

    Caitlin
    Kindergarten Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. Do you teach Core Knowledge? If so, you could send me your map. (hehehe). :-)

      APril

      Delete
    2. I think we should all meet up at Legoland to work on our common core together and then head over to get some butter beer at the Wizarding World : )
      Stacy
      simpsonsuperstars

      Delete
  3. Oh, I hear Legoland is amazing! My boys would just love to visit there. I am a new follower of yours. I hope your summer is amamzing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My little boy (3 years old) loved it!! It is not too big so it is perfect to younger kids. Thanks for becoming a follower!

      April
      Wolfelicious

      Delete
  4. I'm adding zebra to my classroom too!! I have pinks, greens, and blues, and I think zebra will look fab with all three!!! Thank you for linking up!!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too have blue and green already in my classroom. Is your blue a dark or light blue? Thanks for hosting.

      April
      Wolfelicious

      Delete
  5. I love the pink, green and zebra!!! Sounds like a great list! Thanks for joining the party :)

    Hadar
    Miss Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just saying today that I kind of want to go to the Harry Potter place!!

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm your newest follower!! I am loving the zebra stripes!

    Let me know if you find any good kinder CC maps--I'll let my former team know!

    I'm excited to follow your blog! Hope you'll stop by mine : )

    Kelli
    Tales From a Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I would love to go to the Harry Potter Place! Legoland is amazing! My boys all loved it. Speaking of love -- where did you find that helmet? My littlest one would be so thrilled by it and his birthday is in July!

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misty,
      Hi! The helmet is from Raskullz! I ordered it off of the website. Here it is: http://www.raskullz.com/

      They have such cute helmets. Love them!!

      April

      Delete
  9. Just found your blog through the linky party. Happy to have found another Florida teacher. I haven't been to Legoland yet. Would you recommend it for a 2 year old? I'm also working on a curriculum map aligned with common core. Let me know if you find any good ones.

    Cara
    The Teacher's Backpack

    ReplyDelete