Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Keep Calm Freebie for Teachers

This week has been so much fun so far.  It is definitely one of the best weeks of the year! 
Sunday- great freebies!!  Thank you to all the teacher's that gave out their freebies!
Monday- Our PTO had a scavenger hunt for all the teachers.  We were in teams by grade levels.  It was a lot of fun.  We found out that the Kindergarten team won.  Woohoo!
Tuesday- A jar full of love.  Today our PTO made us jars with paw prints and school colored ribbons on it.  Inside the students wrote letters to us.  It made my day.
I can't wait to find out what tomorrow brings.

Since this week is such a special week being Teacher Appreciation Week and my birthday, I thought I would give out a freebie!!  Say what??!!  A freebie!

I made a Keep Calm and Teach On picture.  It is a 5" by 7" picture.


Go to my
TeachersPayTeachers
Teachers Notebook
to download the freebie!

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication!!




                                                                        

4 comments:

  1. okay... so I totally did not read the above comment before this crossed my mind... but I want a t-shirt with THIS on it. Not just the saying... I've seen that before... but this exact design! I absolutely love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! You made my day saying you want a t-shirt with this exact design on it. THanks!!



      April

      Delete