Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Obsessions...

I am linking up with Bonnie over at Living a Wonderful Life.


She is having a linky about what your obsessions are.  How fun is that?!!  They can be personal or professional or both.  Whatever you want to admit you are obsessed with.  Here are mine:

1.  Blogging!-  I guessed I am obsessed with blogging and blog stalking. I feel want to do it every single day to get new awesome ideas!

2.  Pinterest- I love going on Pinterest and seeing what I can find to pin.  It is so addicting. 

3.  Over the summer I want to redo my bedroom and living room.  So I am obsessed at trying to figure out what I want to do.  I love the damask look so I am thinking that direction.

4.  Zebra Print- I might need to say that twice!  I am switching my theme to my classroom for next year to zebra print so I am obsessed with trying to create things for it.   

5.  Revenge! and Army Wives I am also obsessed with these shows.  I wish they were on right now and it didn't keep taking breaks.

What do you have an obsession with?


                                                                            

16 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with teaching second language learners and buying shoes! :)
    Lori
    Fun To Teach

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun feel your blog has! The zebra stripes and pink are very nice together! I have tons of damask table clothes and napkins that I inherited from my great grandma, Julia Wolfe!!
    Jenny

    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, thanks so much! If I thought boys would like pink I would add pink to my new zebra print classroom theme. :) I am so jealous of the damask napkins. It must be in the name Wolfe! LOL.

      April
      Wolfelicious

      Delete
  3. I love pinterst too! It is hard to remember the time before pinterest!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard to remember the time before pinterest. I def. wouldn't be as crafty.

      April
      Wolfelicious

      Delete
  4. I love Army Wives too! I missed a couple of seasons though, so I'm currently catching up thanks to Netflix!

    Jackie

    Third Grade's A Charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Netflix is great!! I can't wait to see what happens in the next episode.

      April

      Delete
  5. I am OBSESSED with zebra print too!!! I am a new follower, and can't wait to see what zebra classroom items you come up with!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Kindergarten Is A Jungle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thanks for becoming a follower! I can't get enough of that zebra print.

      April
      Wolfelicious

      Delete
  6. I love, love, love me some zebra print too! I think I am going to do a zebra, pink, and blue theme in my future classroom. Can't wait to see what you come up with for your new theme... be sure to post pics!

    Jess
    mrsjwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will post pics once I have my room finished. I am super excited about it too.

      April
      Wolfelicious

      Delete
  7. Thanks so much for linking up! I'm not sure how I didn't know about your blog before, but I am your newest follower! I am a pinterest addict as well! Army Wives is filmed here in Charleston! I watched the first season, but it comes on so late, I've missed SO much! I think I definitely need to catch up over the summer :)

    Bonnie
    Living A Wonderful Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thanks for becoming a follower! I didn't know Army Wives was filmed in Charleston. How cool!! Yes, you do need to catch up on it. It is a great show.

      April
      Wolfelicious

      Delete
  8. I LOVE zebra stripes! I did that theme a few years ago and I couldn't get enough of it! I don't know if you're familiar with Jon Hart products but his Texas Mink material line has zebra print. It's so cute!
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to have to look up Jon Hart. Thanks so much for the info.

      April
      Wolfelicious

      Delete