Thursday, January 12, 2012

Classroom Setup

Classroom Setup 2011-2012

I wanted to share the setup of my classroom this year.  I have been lucky to be in the same classroom for 7 years.  I like to rearrange my classroom every year a little different.

Picture taken from the back corner of my room.  Right behind me is the door to the middle room I share with the teacher next door.
 The curtains you see hanging on the wall, beside my television, are my green screen when my class makes movies.

Library area in the corner of the room.

View from the front door of my classroom.

This picture is also taken from the front door but a little more to the left.  I have a bathroom door in between the sink counter and the green basket.
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi April! I LOVE your classroom and your blog! I just came across it today and am your newest follower!

    What a bright and cheery room and I LOVE the frog pillow in your library!

    I would love for you to visit me when you get the chance! I have TONS of *freebies*! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather! Thanks so much for becoming a follower! I am on my way to check out your blog. ;)

      Delete