Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sound Book

My class has been working on sounds.  They have the beginning sounds pretty well.  I wanted them to do something for Word Work that would help them with their sounds.  I wanted beginning sounds, but then I also wanted to make it a little bit harder with middle and ending sounds.
Well, after thinking about what I thought would be beneficial for them, here is what I came up with.  The Sound Book.  

Photo of Sound Book from Wolfelicious

Photo of Sound Book

Photo of Sound Book

Photo of Sound Book

Photo of Sound Book


Help your students learn beginning, middle, and ending sounds. Come check it out at TPT and Teachers Notebook

Thanks for stopping by.


Kindergarten, 2nd - TeachersPayTeachers.com





2 comments:

  1. You've been BOO-ed! Head over to my blog to participate in this fun linky party!


    Heather
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - how cute are those? Very clever and fun April!
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete