Saturday, April 28, 2012

Test Practice

We have been practicing for the SAT-10 test we take next week.  I have made some Test Practice pages for students to practice for the test.  Check them out!



Test Practice for Kindergarten.  Get your kindergarteners ready for testing!  Help them learn how to fill in the bubble.  

These pages include:

Match picture to word.

Match picture to two words describing picture.

Read sentence and find picture that matches sentence.

Find punctuation mark, a word and a sentence.







                                                                       

7 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower! I have to say: I'm LOVING the zebra background! My bedroom was zebra print all through high school and college, and now I bring a little of it into my classroom. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Thanks for becoming a follower! I too am loving zebra print right now.

      April
      Wolfelicious

      Delete
  2. Just stopping by to tell you about my custom stamp giveaway. I use mine all the time to stamp my personal classroom books. They make great stationery stamps too! Come check it out
    www.missnelsonsgotthecamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will head over and check it out. Thanks for letting me know.

      April

      Delete
  3. Hi a question are these in the same format as the SAT 10 for K? Our school has never given this test.I am worried if they will have to bubble in stuff and what are all the areas covered on the test.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sorry just seeing this question. Yes, these questions are some of the format of the sat-10 test. I know when we took the test the students had to bubble in their answers.

      Delete
  4. I would like to know the same as the above.

    ReplyDelete