Saturday, August 20, 2016

Weathered Wood Hype

I love the weathered wood trend that is going on now!!  Whether you call it weathered wood or shiplap, I know you know what I am talking about!

I just love it!!

Photo of Weathered Wood D'Nealian Alphabet Posters Wolfelicious


Photo of Weathered Wood D'Nealian Cursive  Alphabet Posters Wolfelicious

I decided that I wanted to make a new alphabet line for my class with the weathered wood look but also the chalkboard look. (I love those two things together).  

So here is my latest project!  I hope you like it!!  I have made it in D'Nealian and Cursive.


                                  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a Wolfelicious day!

Check out my TPT Store
     Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Higher Education, Adult Education, Homeschooler, Staff - TeachersPayTeachers.com

                       
     


I love using Seesaw! Do you want an extra free month of Seesaw Plus on me! Just scan my QR code and it shall be yours!  #Seesaw

No comments:

Post a Comment