Sunday, July 12, 2015

Monday Made It #2- Happy Birthday

Check out my next Monday Made It!

I LOVE Hobby Lobby.  I went to check the place out and see what I could find.  I always have to check out the clearance section.  I am SO glad I did.  I found this amazing board.  

I saw it and knew I had to get it.  I mean, come on, it is the correct colors for my classroom.  Plus it was only 4 bucks.  

I knew I wanted to make something new for my classroom birthdays. This would be perfect.  This is what I made.  

The black boards are chalkboards.  I am going to use the chalk markers to write the kiddos name and birthdate on.

I can't wait to hang it up in my room!

   
Thanks so much for stopping by. 

         Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Higher Education, Adult Education, Homeschooler, Staff - TeachersPayTeachers.com

        

            Have a Wolfelicious day!

                        

3 comments: