Saturday, January 25, 2014

100th Day and Week 3 FMD


This was the week we celebrated the 100th Day of School!  We had the 100th Day on Hump Day!

Here are some of the activities we did to celebrate the 100th Day!  

Photo of 100th Day at Wolfelicious
We made adorable crazy 100th Day hats!  10 stickers of each of the 10 paper strips.
 
Photo of 100th Day at Wolfelicious
We took a silly picture with our crazy 100th Day hats!

We made creative pictures out of a 100.  I cut a 1 and two zeros for each kiddo.  They had to use their imagination and create a picture with it.

Here are some of the designs my students came up with.

Photo of 100th Day at Wolfelicious
Snowman

Photo of 100th Day at Wolfelicious
Butterfly

Photo of 100th Day at Wolfelicious
Truck

Photo of 100th Day at Wolfelicious
People

Photo of 100th Day at Wolfelicious
Car

I have very creative students.  I was impressed at what they came up with. Way to go Wolfelicious!

Next, we made a 100th Day Snack Mix.  I had asked the parents to donate items for our snack mix.  We had 10 different items.  Each students counted 10 of each items for a total of 100 items for their snack!

Photo of 100th Day at Wolfelicious

Photo of 100th Day at Wolfelicious
My students LOVED the mix!  I had a few students eat the whole bag of snack.

My class is making scrapbooks for the end of the year.  Each month I try to add a picture to each student's page.  I thought for the month of January I would use this 100th Day photo.

Photo of 100th Day at Wolfelicious
I thought it would be a good reminder of the fun day!

Click here to check out 2013's 100th Day!


This week on the FMD (Fast Metabolism Diet) I made some delicious food.

Photo of FMD Wolfelicious
Chicken Sausage, Brown Rice Noodles, Broccoli, Tomatoes, Zucchini, Onions, and some spices.  Yummo!

Then I also made some Stuffed Red Bell Peppers!

Photo of FMD Wolfelicious
 They were delicious too!

I fell off the diet one night but I am back on and trying to do my best.  I know this is a healthy diet, however I don't want to be without sugar the rest of my life.  One week to go!!  9 pounds down!  (Loving that!)

Here is my Week 3 Plan.


Check out my FMD Week 1

Check out my FMD Week 2

Make sure you go check out my Pinterest Boards.  Lots of great meals.
Phase 3

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a Wolfelicious Week! 

Kindergarten, 2nd - Reading, Education - TeachersPayTeachers.com



1 comment: