Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Monday or Tuesday Made It

Last week was super busy for me. Wednesday we left for Ohio and got back late Monday night or actually you could say Tuesday morning.  

Ohio is where I am originally from.  We went to visit family and to go to my cousins wedding.  It was a great trip and a beautiful wedding!  I love being able to see all my family.  It makes me sad that my boys don't get to be with my family all the time.  Here is a couple pictures from the trip.
Photo of Ready to Go
Liam is all packed and ready for our trip!

Photo of Tractor Wolfelicious 
Liam got to ride a tractor on our trip!  He loved that!  He drove the tractor over and over again.
Photo of Wolfelicious 
My family at the wedding!
Photo of Wolfelicious 
Me and Chow Chow at the wedding.

Photo of Wine Baskter
 My gift I made for the bride!  6 bottles of wine for the "first" they will celebrate!
Wedding Night
First Anniversary
Christmas Eve
First Fight
First Baby
First Dinner Party
Go here to get downloadable tags. (they are awesome!)

I made one of these a couple of years ago for another bride.  She loved it so I thought my cousin would love it too.  I think it is such a great present.  

Last week I posted my letter K I made for my classroom.  Well, I just wasn't happy with it.  I decided to paint my name red to match my theme.  I like it so much better now.
Photo of Wolfelicious K
I have such a great model! 

When I went to the best place on Earth (Hobby Lobby) I bought some letters for my boys.  I thought they would look perfect above my sons giant bed.  Here is a before picture although one of the letters is completed.  I forgot to take the before pic so I am using this one since it is close.
Photo of Wolfelicious Letters
Since my older boy loves super heroes I thought putting comics on the letters would make them look perfect.  I had seen some of these on Pinterest and one of my friends had showed me what she did.  I knew I had to try it.  I had decided I didn't want to cover all the letters with comics, only some.  Here is how it turned out.  
Photo of Wolfelicious Letters
I used velcro to attach them to the wall.  Here is how they looked in the room.

Photo of Wolfelicious Letters
There was just something about it that I didn't like.  So, I decided to paint the white letters blue. (Liam's favorite color.)
Photo of Wolfelicious Letters

Now, I love how they turned out!!!
 


Kindergarten, 2nd - Reading, Education - TeachersPayTeachers.com



7 comments:

  1. How adorable is that "packed up and ready" photo! Ahh.. I miss those days of cute little boys around the house! Precious moments!
    :-)
    Susanna
    Whimsy Workshop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the letters together! What a great idea! I love the painted blue with the comics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I'm originally from Ohio too! Making a cute "K" is on my to-do list as well! Hopefully I can do it this week!

    Andrea
    Cheers To School

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you created the letters of your kids names!
    Laken
    Whole Brain Teaching in the Ladybug Club

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the wedding gift. I will probably "borrow" that idea. Super cute!!!
    ~Amy
    The Teacher Next Door

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you changed the letters blue. It gives it an extra pop of color! Love the idea for the wines to give to the bride! I am going to pin it hoping my bridesmaids will see it and someone will give it to me for the wedding. LOL


    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete