Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy Father's Day

I wanted something to go with the present we got for my husband.  I wanted just a little more than the present.  Something that would make him smile!! Something that I couldn't buy!!  Something that would be meanful.

After thinking about it, I decided to make him a question set that his son could answer.  I always LOVE hearing what the child thinks.  This is what I came up with...

photo of Father's Day Freebie Wolfelicious

  I have put a copy of this at my TPT store (Click HERE).  It is FREE!!  Wahoo!!!  Go grab it and make for your Father!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Kindergarten, 2nd - TeachersPayTeachers.com


1 comment:

  1. Hi April - Cute freebie!! I just found your blog, I'm your newest follower!

    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete