Saturday, July 7, 2012

Teacher Wisdom


I am joining Deb from Fabulously First on a Teacher Wisdom linky party.

Fabulously First



I have been teaching for 10 years.  Every year I am still learning new things to help me be the best teacher I can be.  I was very lucky my first year of teaching and had an amazing mentor.  

Here are my Teacher Wisdom for newbies.




Also, I wanted to thank everyone who has given me an award recently!!  Thank you for thinking of me.  I feel so honored!!!



Wolfelicious Teacher Pay Teachers Shop, Kindergarten, 2nd - Reading, Education - TeachersPayTeachers.com
Wolfelicious Teachers Notebook Shop, Kindergarten through second
Wolfelicious Facebook Page Kreitzer29 Twitter Page April Kreitzer Wolfe Google +  Kreitzer Pinterest Board









11 comments:

  1. Come check out my blog! I have nominated you for two awards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great advice about concentrating on one subject area/goal a year. It's so tempting to try and be great at everything:) My goal next year is writing.

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your wisdom. I am starting my fourth year of teaching and it still seems like just yesterday that I started! I have nominated you for some blog awards on my site. Thanks for being a visitor to my site. I follow and love yours.
    Pamela
    First Class Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are excellent words of wisdom! After all these years, I still pick an area each year to refine even more. And I'm still asking questions...really great advice!

    ❤Firstgradebloomabilities❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that last one. It's ALWAYS my first bit of advice too!

    Shanyn
    Coffee, Kids and Compulsive Lists

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't agree more April about focusing on one subject at a time and "perfecting" it. I did that and it helped oh SO much!

    Brittany
    Sweet Seconds

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the great advice, April! I still consider myself a newbie - going into my 3rd year. :-)

    Crystal
    Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great advise!! I'm going to year 4 and I still have to force myself not to try and "perfect" too much at one time. Also, I am late to the blogger awards but I wanted to let you know I have given you the Versatil Blogger award! Come on by to pick it up :)

    ❤ -Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! I nominated you for an award. Stop by my blog to pick it up!
    http://wildandfuninprek.blogspot.com/
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the great advice! I am a first year teacher and will definitely need to remind myself to do the first one. I try to be a perfectionist, but it rarely happens. I think this year I will focus on implementing the Daily 5 to perfection. Of course I will still strive to be a fantastic math, science and social studies teacher, but know that I have plenty of years to perfect those subjects, too!

    I can't wait to read more on your blog!

    Ashley
    That's So Second Grade

    ReplyDelete