Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Things I'm Loving in April


I am linking up for...
 


1.
Revenge is back on WEDNESDAY!  Woohoo!  I am addicted to this show.  It has been way too long since new episodes have been on.  I can't wait to see what happens next.

 2.
 
Can you tell I love zebra print?  For some reason it is my new favorite thing.

3.
My new hair do!  I got highlights last weekend and I just adore them.  Plus since my name is April I thought it would be great to post a pic of me. (hehehe)

4.
 I love Dunkaccino's.  They really get me moving!  It is the perfect combination of drinks!  Love, love, love this!!  Gosh, I want one now just talking about it.w

 5.  
 I am really enjoying my blog.  I love writing new post and thinking up what I want to write about.  It is very motivating to me.  Especially when I see my number of followers growing.
 
Thanks for stopping by.



6 comments:

  1. I love cappuccinos, but have never had a Dunkaccino!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like cappuccinos, then you gotta try a Dunkaccino!!

      April

      Delete
  2. I'm going to have to try a Dunkaccino!!! We don't have a Dunkin Donuts though :(
    And, I have got to watch Revenge. I keep hearing how great it is.
    Thanks for linking up!

    Jodi
    fun-in-first.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jodi,
      Yes you really need to try one. The next time you are by one, you will have to get one. You will love it.

      APril

      Delete
  3. I love zebra prints, too. I need to join that linky - I just need a photo of my garden area first.
    It's the first season of Revenge, isn't it? Can you watch past episodes online?
    :)
    Tamera

    Stop by my blog some time. I teach first grade in NC.

    http://myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the first season! The show is wonderful! I am sure you can watch the episodes online, but I don't know if all of them are available. Thanks for stopping by.

      April

      Delete