Friday, August 19, 2016

Number Puzzles 1-18


Photo of Number Puzzles Wolfelicious


My son needs more practice with numbers and counting.  When he uses hands-on activities he understands the concepts better.  

Who doesn't love puzzles?  
I decided to make Number Puzzles 1-18 for my son to practice his numbers.

I made 4 different sets of matching numbers so 4 students during a center could work on these.  I used different colored apples to match each set.

Again, these are great for students working on numbers or students who need a refresher of numbers.  

I included numbers 1-18 for students to practice counting dominos.

All you have to do is click the link to go to my TPT store.


They are super easy to make.  Print.  Cut out!  Laminate.  Cut out again!  Separate by apple color.  Put each set in it's own baggie.  Put in a Word Work center.  

I know you (the teacher) are probably really busy this time of year so this would be a great project for a volunteer to help you put together.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a Wolfelicious day!

Check out my TPT Store
     Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Higher Education, Adult Education, Homeschooler, Staff - TeachersPayTeachers.com

                       
     


I love using Seesaw! Do you want an extra free month of Seesaw Plus on me! Just scan my QR code and it shall be yours!  #Seesaw

No comments:

Post a Comment