Sunday, March 11, 2012

or and oa, aw and au worksheets, Publix Deals

Or and Oa worksheets
Aw and Au worksheets
FREEBIE! 
Please make sure you are following my blog, Facebook, Twitter, and Teacher's Notebook Page.







Every week I go to Publix.  I try to get the best deals I can.  Today I am disappointed because I thought my total would be lower.  I guess the good thing is that I still saved a lot of money. 
Here is what I got:


 I spent $115.83 but I saved $101.03.  Florida makes it harder to save money because they do not double any coupons, but I am still able to save by matching the week's ad with coupons.  

I bought 2 packages of Oscar Mayer Wieners 16 0z. Buy One Get One.

I bought 4 boxes of Emerald Breakfast on the Go! Buy One Get One  I used two $1 off Emerald Breakfast To-Go.  So I got two free and the other two had $1.00 off. 

I bought 4 Crystal Light Drink Mix. Buy One Get One. I used two $1/2 Crystal Light drink mix and got the other two free.

I bought Welch's Fruit Snack.  Buy One Get One. 

I bought Goodnites.  I had a store coupon for $3 off and also used a $2 coupon.  

I bought Weight Watchers Smart Ones Entrees.  They had a sale for 5/$10.  I bought 10 of them because I had a $4/10 coupon. 

I bought Smart Balance Milk because it was on sale for $2.50 and I had a $1 off coupon. 

I bought Stonyfield Oikos Organiz Greek Yogurt.  I had a coupon for $.50/2.

I bought 4 State Fair Corn Dogs.  I had two coupons for $1/2.  

I bought Dannon Light and Fit Yogurt on sale.  There was a store coupon $2/2 and I had another coupons for $.25.

Above are some of the products I purchased.  I can't wait to try out the new Kraft Fresh Take Cheese and Breadcrumbs Mix.  Hopefully we will have that tomorrow. 


Lory from

is having a Linky Party.


9 comments:

  1. I really want to start couponing but I literally have no patience for it. If I started I would have to give up my other obsessions: pinterest and blogging so I guess that coupoing gets the short end of the stick, ha!

    Anyhoo just found your blog and I am now your newest follower! I am off to explore the rest of you blog.

    I would love for you to vist my blog when you have time and follow me too

    Pocket Full of Kinders


    Ms. Patterson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! Thanks so much for becoming a follower!! I do get frustrated with couponing sometimes, but the money saved is worth it.

      April
      Wolfelicious

      Delete
  2. Oh My Goodness! I think we might have been separated a birth! I to am an avid couponer :)

    I am your newest follower

    mrshoffer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be a couponer, however it seems so complicated and stressful to get started. And I love your you know you're a teacher statement!

    Ashley
    Live2Learn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am your newest follower, a first grade teacher, and a fellow couponer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Thanks so much for linking up with me. :) I am your newest follower

    ReplyDelete