Monday, July 27, 2015

Florida Standards Posters


I have made a new product.  Wahoo!! 

Do you have to hang up standards in your classroom?

We do at my school so I wanted something sparkly to hang up for my "I can" statements this year.  Since my classroom is black and white I had to keep it with my theme.   This is what I came up with.

Photo of Florida Standards First Grade Wolfelicious

Every Florida Standard is written out on a half page in an "I can" statement.  Each standard has the number of the standard on the top right for easy organization.

Photo of Florida Standards First Grade Wolfelicious

Just print out the packet and cut in half.  Your standards will be posted for everyone to know what you are teaching.

Check out the packet here

I bought this board at Hobby Lobby to put my standards on.  I think these will look fabulous on there.



       Thanks so much for stopping by. 


         Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Higher Education, Adult Education, Homeschooler, Staff - TeachersPayTeachers.com

        

       Have a Wolfelicious day!

                       
 

No comments:

Post a Comment