I am linking up with Step into 2nd Grade with Mrs. Lemons so you can learn a little more about me.
1. I have the most amazing son. His name is Liam and in September he will be 4 years old. He is so super duper smart and makes each day exciting.
2. I enjoy making pictures in black and white with a little bit of color pop.
3. I went to Bowling Green State University in Ohio for my undergrad. Goooo Falcons!!
4. Ever since I was a baby I have loved Snoopy and I still do. Snoopy has always been a part of my classroom. They are the only students who know who he is.
5. We have had a black lab for 7 years named Charlie. He is the biggest lab you have ever seen but he thinks he is a lap dog.
6. I watch the Young and the Restless pretty much everyday. I found out someone was going to be close by so I just had to go meet him. I actually ended up not liking him so much. During the pictures he was taking he would have his hand in a fist behind the persons back. He just didn't seem very friendly. I was very disappointed. Do you know who it is?
|Nick from Young and the Restless|
7. Every year at our school we always have a BIG Halloween Parade. Everyone dresses up. It is so much fun. It is always a HUGE deal for the teachers because their is a costume contest. Beside dressing up for school my husband and I usually go out for Halloween. I guess we like the night because we get to be someone or something else for the night.
|Raggedy Anne and Liam the Scarecrow|
|I am the green crayon! Go Kindergarten! We have fingernails and earrings to match too.|
|Charlie and the Chocolate Factory|
|Ref and Jim Tressel. Although I should probably change the name of who my husband was.|
|Kindergarten and First Grade as the Smurfs. I am Sassette in the pink!|
|Tootie and Plex from Yo Gabba Gabba|
8. When I was in elementary/middle school I remember going to my first concert at King's Island. It was a NKOTB concert. Since the New Kids have came back, I have been to their shows again. I guess you could say I am a New Kid groupie. :)
|New Kids on the Block|
9. My favorite thing to do when I go back to Ohio is walk barefoot in the grass. There is just something about walking around barefoot in soft grass. You don't have to worry about red ants and sand spurs. Ahhh!!!!
10. Every year at my son's school they have a Bonnet Parade. We have to make a bonnet for him to wear in the parade. Out of three years, we have received 1st place 2 of those years. So 2 out of 3 isn't bad.