Saturday, September 5, 2015

GoNoodle’s Back to School Blogger Blitz



Do you give brain breaks?

I love giving them to my class.


Since our curriculum is so tough my students need these breaks.  We have a long day of learning and these breaks help the students get ready to listen and learn.
 Photo of Go Noodle Wolfelicious

Have you heard of GoNoodle?

It is AMAZING!!

Not only do I love it, my students do too!

My students ask numerous times throughout the day if we can do a GoNoodle!  They love seeing their monster grow and picking out new ones.

 Photo of Go Noodle Wolfelicious

What I love about it is that brain breaks are all in one spot.  GoNoodle has a ton of different "Channels" for you to choose from.  Adding more and more excitement to brain breaks.  Plus, GoNoodle keeps adding more and more videos to their library.

 Photo of Go Noodle Wolfelicious

My of our favorites are anything by Koo Koo Kangaroo and Moose Tube.

My first grade son has started coming home and wanting to get on GoNoodle too.  

GoNoodle = Fun!!

I have some exciting news too!!  


I am going to be having a giveaway for one lucky reader.  One reader who is randomly chosen will win 25 Eraselets.  These Eraselets are SO cool.  It is a bracelet that is also an eraser!  Wouldn't your students just love these?

To enter, please leave a comment on my blog about if you have used GoNoodle in your classroom or home.  Please leave your name and email and I will pick one winner on Sept. 7th (My son's birthday).

CONGRATULATIONS CAROLYN!!!!

If you haven't checked out the GoNoodle shop, you need to.  Here is a code for my Wolfelicious reader for 15% off of everything.  Just enter code: BTSwithGoNoodle.  This code will be valid Sept. 4- 11 so figure out what you need for your class.


Thanks so much for stopping by!


       Have a Wolfelicious day!


         Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Higher Education, Adult Education, Homeschooler, Staff - TeachersPayTeachers.com

        

                       
 

17 comments:

  1. I haven't used gonoodle yet, but am planning to introduce it to my classes this week. I've heard so many positive things from other teachers! I'd love to try the eraselets as a motivator!
    mefrank1@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. My First Graders LOVE go noodle - can't wait to introduce my new class this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I have used Go Noodle and my students love it! They beg me to use it each day!
    Emily
    scheinbere@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We use GoNoodle breaks throughout the week to transition between activities. My favorite is Run Like a Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use it during transition times and when I feel they need to "shake it off" :)
    mysecondsense@gmail.com
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love using Go Noodle in my classroom for brain breaks. cfcoley@gmail.com
    - Coley

    ReplyDelete
  7. My class loves GoNoodle! We use it just to get up and moving and as a reward for hard work!
    Carolyn
    ExceptionalKinders@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats!!! You are the winner of the giveaway!!! I will be sending you an email.

      Delete
  8. I have used it in Kindergarten and in Grade 5 and 6. Kids love to get up and moving and it is FUN!
    b_beynon@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use Go Noodle ALL THE TIME. My fave songs are Peanut Butter Kelly Time & No Crust!

    mmejuliegc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. We use Go Noodle for the fun brain breaks throughout the day. My students love the Zumba! They also love Kitty High Five. That one gets us laughing every time.

    Renée
    mrsrmathis@hotmail.com
    Mrs. Mathis' Homeroom

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Kindegarteners love Go Noodle! The current faves are Pop See Ko and Push All the Buttons for Brain Breaks. I love indoor recess for those rainy days in the Sunshine State. ��penken2010@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I use Go Noodle everyday in the classroom! My class loves Zumba dance videos and Koo Koo Kangaroo. They love to get silly and dance! My class also loves the mash ups of indoor recess! They are perfect for a rainy day! I encourage everyone at my school to use this awesome free tool! I'm going to check out Moose Tube on Tuesday to see what that is all about. :) Happy Birthday to your son!
    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never have, but I want to once the break is over! I think my kiddos would benefit from it. Amber Wilso amber.wilson226@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. gotta get the wiggles out! mariehoag@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't used it yet but I signed up my class for it! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I use it for transitions and schedule them throughout the day, but I like to have my class earn extra breaks, too!

    ReplyDelete