Thursday, August 14, 2014

Classroom Reveal 2014





Classroom Reveal 2014

This year I have finally graduated from Kindergarten and moved to First Grade!  I am ready for new adventures!  Since I switched grade levels, my classroom changed too.  I had been in the same spot since my school opened in 2005.  Room 102.  With moving on up (da da da da, to the east side), I moved down the hallway and on the opposite side.  Room 109.  I love looking out the window and seeing the sun.  Before my classroom faced our breezeway.

Are you ready to see my room?  I kept my zebra theme but added something to it to change it up a little bit. 

Ready??

Set????



Go!!!!!
Photo of Wolfelicious Classroom

Since I switched classrooms, I realized just how much junk I had.  I ended up throwing so much away!


Photo of Wolfelicious Classroom
Good bye junk!!!

Here are some before pictures!


Photo of Wolfelicious Classroom

Yep, that is correct!  I have a lot of junk.  Too bad I didn't take a picture of when I first moved in there and I had a great big mountain of my things.


Photo of Wolfelicious Classroom


Now I am going to show you around my room.  First up is my CAFE board and my Word Wall!  As you can tell, my theme is black and white/zebra print/mustaches.





Photo of Wolfelicious Classroom


Next is my Calendar Math, Jobs, and Rules.




Photo of Wolfelicious Classroom



Easel for whole group lessons.  (I <3 my easel)  On top of the easel are my birthday straws.  Each child will get one on their birthday.  Summer birthday's will get one on their half birthday. 

Mustache Fun Birthday Pencil Topper Kit


Photo of Wolfelicious Classroom


Corner by Calendar.  Job Chart.  Daily Five Chart.  Birthday's.  (Check out my post about my birthday display here)




Photo of Wolfelicious Classroom


Beside the Calendar, I have my Spelling Words and Sight Words display.  I used my great Silhouette Portrait to make the Spelling Words and the Sight Words sign.  They will stay on my board all year and I will write the words under them.  

Photo of Wolfelicious Classroom


On the other side of my dry erase board I have my Objectives and my Daily 5 browsing boxes. 


Photo of Wolfelicious Classroom



Guided Reading spot.  All ready for Open House.  I ran out of shelves so I created one.  Check out the post here.  I love how it turned out. 

Photo of Wolfelicious Classroom


Beside my Guided Reading table are my math manipulatives and then more browsing boxes.  Oh, and my behavior chart.
Photo of Wolfelicious Classroom

This is my Writing table.


Photo of Wolfelicious Classroom


Beside my Writing table, I have a sink.   Above the sink I am going to put the PowerPix.  I labeled the area with a mustache.  Of course!! 



Photo of Wolfelicious Classroom


My Fan"tache"tic Improvers Wall.  The students will earn their sticker and place on the small mustache paper.  Once they earn so many stickers, the will clip their clothespin on the Improvers Wall.  Then the students will earn more stickers and again once they reach the correct number, they will move their clothespin up.  





 Photo of Wolfelicious classroom



View from Middle Room looking out. 


Photo of Wolfelicious Classroom


Photo of Wolfelicious Classroom


View of the classroom from the back. 

Photo of Wolfelicious Classroom

Photo of Wolfelicious Classroom



View from Front Door. 

Photo of Wolfelicious Classroom


Photo of Wolfelicious Classroom


Photo of Wolfelicious Classroom

The way the student desks are for Open House.  Me Bag- students bring in items the first day of school to tell about themselves.  Information on what to do at Open House. (Student Information Card, About My Class, etc.)  Baggies with 1st Grade Pencil and mustache tattoo. 

Photo of Wolfelicious Classroom

I hope you enjoyed the tour of my classroom!

Have a Wolfelicious day!

Check out my TPT Store
     Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Higher Education, Adult Education, Homeschooler, Staff - TeachersPayTeachers.com

                       
     


4 comments:

  1. Looks great! I really like the green color of the walls and how the black mustaches are so eye-catching! It looks like you have great learning spaces set up for your kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! :) Thanks for sharing. Your kiddos will love to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks beautiful April! Nicely done! ;)

    ReplyDelete